This order will ship mid-December in time for Holiday!
This candle provides a woman in East Africa with a new charcoal stove.
Produced by the Brooklyn-based brand Apotheke, this candle combines cedarwood and sandalwood with notes of amber and patchouli to build a broody, strong, and full-bodied fragrance.
- 2.5oz Charcoal Votive Candle
- Hand-poured with perfume-grade fragrance oils and a high quality soy wax blend
- Formulated with a unique wick, wax, and fragrance combination to create a strong and clean burn
- Estimated burn time: 15-20 hours
- Festive red gift box
- Gift note
- A color brochure detailing the impact of your gift
Benefits: The Adventure Project, a nonprofit focused on lifting people out of poverty through jobs and life-saving services for the community. When local economies thrive, children survive and families escape poverty faster.
Supporting Cause: End Extreme Poverty