Sit back and relax with the refreshing smell of a bed of gardenias.
This hand-poured, clean-burning candle features a sweet fragrance of freshly cut flowers to make for a welcoming aroma in any room.
This candle is made in small batches by women who resettled as refugees in the United States. They earn living wages and develop their skill sets while creating a brighter future for themselves and their families.
Bonus: the glass jars are recyclable and made in the U.S.!
- Approximately 4 1/8" height x 3 1/4" diameter
- 10 ounces of Coconut-soy wax blend with a pure cotton wick. Premium fragrances based on essential oils.
- Burn time: Up to 70 hours
- Vegan, phthalate-free, Prop 65 compliant, and not tested on animals.
- As with all handmade items, variations will occur.
Benefits: The Little Market is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the economic self-sufficiency of women worldwide through dignified income opportunities. Their mission is anchored in the fundamental belief that every person has the right to safe jobs and fair, livable wages. Each piece is made following fair trade principles, ultimately contributing to a life-changing sustainable income and giving back to the people who made it.