Three great National Parks, three great scents. The Parks Project Peaks and Valleys Candle Trio is the perfect way to celebrate our parklands and try out new scents. Even better, they're all tied together in a reusable burlap bag!
- (1) Great Smoky Mountain Tin Candle
- (1) Yellowstone National Park Tin Candle
- (1) Grand Teton Tin Candle
- Candle Details:
- Great Smoky Mountain Tin Candle - Fraser fir, honeysuckle, birch, and a hint of springtime flowering shrubs.
- Yellowstone National Park Tin Candle - Evergreen, wildflowers, fresh chopped wood, and mountain stone.
- Grand Teton Tin Candle - Sagebrush, spruce, fir, and wildflowers.
Each candle comes in a 6 oz tin & has 25 hours burn time
Benefits: The National Park Foundation strives to ensure that all people are welcome and able to discover their own personal connections to parks.
This trio of candles supports the National Park Foundation's Open Outdoors for Kids Program that creates pathways for kids to connect with nature with experiential learning and cultural heritage exercises.
Supporting Cause: Environment