To combat the loneliness felt across the world, Sad Girls Club is releasing The Club, a new program that delivers wellness directly to your home. And you can sign up right here on Social Goods!
Subscribers receive a kit of exclusive Sad Girls Club merchandise along with a syllabus for the month and a magic link connecting you to the digital community platform.
- The September program theme is Emotional Responses.
- This four week program will explore how trauma lives in the body and how to develop healthy emotional responses.
- Club members will be able to access 2x live video calls, be given weekly writing prompts, as well as ongoing support through guided meditation and a closed community chat.
- The Kit includes everything you need for the month program - to set the mood as you journal and join the community.
- (1) Happy Locus “Breath of Fresh Air” Tin Candle
- (2) Boxes of Sad Girls Club Matches
- (1) Sad Girls Club Journal & Pen
- (2) Sad Girls Club Laptop Stickers
- (1) Digital access to the Emotional Responses four-week program
Note: Confirmation and materials to be sent by Sad Girls Club prior to program start date. Purchase by September 4 for programming beginning on Sunday, September 13th. If purchase after the 4th could miss the early programming.
Benefits: Sad Girls Club, a nonprofit bringing together a community of girls battling mental health illnesses to help end the negative stigma around mental health conversations. They also provide services to girls without access to therapy or treatment and create safe spaces for these women so they know they are not alone.
Supporting Cause: Mental Health Awareness